The dog days of summer are here. What are you doing to stay cool???
The August menu is ready for you! I hope you find some inspiration on the menu this month. I think it's a good one and can't wait to start cooking from it. You'll find some recipes that are here on the blog and some that are family favorites that will be posted down the line.
Get August menu here!
Use the whole menu, pick a week and go for it or pick and choose to help fill out your own menu plan (I encourage this).
This month, we are going to spend Wednesday's making recipes from the site Pinch of Yum. You can find all of the recipes for Wednesdays here.
Can you guess what the other themes are this month? First person to get them right (Monday-Friday) can choose one of themes for next month!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
A few new things about the website!
- You'll see that you can now jump right to a recipe from the top of a blog post, saving you time when you are ready to cook!
- I've added in recipe cards from Tasty Recipes and nutrition facts from Nutrifox to my newest posts. I hope this information helps. I'm working to update older posts so that every recipe is easily accessible.
- We are about to hit a milestone of 50 posts! How should we celebrate?
Will you click reply and answer these questions for me?
- Are there any specific types of recipes you want to see for the upcoming fall menus?
- What recipe do you want me to work on making simpler?
- Are you ready for back to school tips, tricks and lunch ideas yet?
- Yep, I'm ready! Then check out Mabel's labels to make sure you keep track of your stuff all year long! They have great label packs for little kids and big kids. Need a baby gift or sending a little one to daycare or the grandparents for a sleepover, they've got you taken care with this pack.
- Not quite yet? Check out Moosejaw's sale stuff and keep at your outdoor summer activities for a little longer!
In case you missed it here’s what’s new on the blog!
Looking for something sweet:
Need some baby food inspiration:
Want to make your own pickles to have all year round:
Comment below or send me an email and let me know what you are looking for. I want to make sure I’m helping you keep it simple!
P.S. As always, please share this with anyone you think it could help. Or give me their info, and I will happily reach out to them.