Can you believe it’s already back to school time? I’m having a hard time with it since it feels like summer almost didn’t exist.
However, I can’t wait to get into fall baking and cooking...it’s one of my favorite things ever! So many warm spices and cozy meals to be whipped up over the next few months.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to dive in head first. In the September menu you’ll find a few nods to fall, but also some holdouts of quick and easy end of summer meals. Perfect as we all get back into the swing of routines, etc.
Use the whole menu, pick a week and go for it or pick and choose to help fill out your own menu plan (I encourage this).
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Get the September menu here!
This month, we are going to spend Wednesday’s making recipes from the cookbook Smitten Kitchen Everyday by Deb Perlman. Her website is smittenkitchen.com. You can find all of the recipes for Wednesdays in her book, which I think is full of awesome ideas!
Here are the rest of the themes for this month:
- Mondays: we’re on a roll
- Tuesdays: here fishy, fishy
- Wednesdays: cookbook --> Smitten Kitchen Everyday by Deb Perlman
- Thursdays: lotsa pasta
- Friday: around the world
A few new things going on at Simple Gray T-Shirt!
- There are now 60 posts up. Aiming for 100 by the end of the year! Send good vibes!
- I’m now posting the weekly menu on Instagram. Follow me there and see it updated every Sunday.
- Thinking about making printed gray t-shirts. Would you buy one? If so, how much would you pay for a simple gray t shirt?
Want a simple gray t-shirt to add to your fall wardrobe? Here's a link to the Moosejaw shirt that started it all. Great sale on their site for a ton of things right now if you need to stock up for the fall!
Will you comment below or email me with answers to these few questions?
- Are there any specific types of recipes you want to see for the upcoming holidays? Rosh Hashana, Sukkot, Halloween, Thanksgiving?
- What favorite recipe do you love, but want me to try to make simpler?
In case you missed it, here are some new recipes up now!
Looking for something sweet?
Want a quick and easy dinner idea?
Need some baby food inspiration?