Whew, made it through the Jewish Holidays, Halloween and the changing weather. Fall is here and winter is knocking at our door (at least here in Chicago). and with that comes your much anticipated November menu plan.
Can you believe that it’s now time to start thinking about Thanksgiving and all the great cooking and baking there is to be done. I can’t wait for what I call “cookie season” to arrive!
This month’s menu has some healthy bits to keep us all on track before the big feast arrives, and some of our favorite fall flavors. I hope you enjoy!
Get the November menu here!
As always, I encourage you to use this menu in the way that fits your family the best.
Use the whole menu, pick a week and go for it or pick and choose to help fill out your own menu plan (I encourage this).
This month, we are going to spend Wednesday’s making recipes from the America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook. It’s one of my go-to’s because it is super comprehensive and easy to follow. We might even use it next month as well. It’s one I highly suggest you keep in your collection.
Here are the rest of the themes for this month:
- Monday: meatless mondays
- Tuesday: simple and healthy
- Wednesday: America’s Test Kitchen Cookbook
- Thursday: fall flavors
- Friday: all the balls
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
A few new things going on at Simple Gray T-Shirt!
- There are now 70 posts up on the blog. Aiming for 100 by the end of the year! Send good vibes!
- I’m back to posting regularly on instagram. If you don’t already follow me there, come join the fun!
- Thinking about a putting together a Thanksgiving Menu to share. Is this something that would be helpful?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT HERE’S WHAT’S NEW ON THE BLOG!
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats – easy make ahead breakfast
- Homemade Hummus – super simple and great for holiday gatherings
- Green Monster Muffins – healthy snack to compensate for all the Halloween treats.
Comment below or send me an email and let me know what you are looking for. I want to make sure I’m helping you keep it simple!