No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
Simple and quick strawberry ice cream recipe without any fancy equipment!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup strawberry jam or strawberry puree
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, pour in 2 cups of heavy cream. Whisk until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes), being careful not to over whip.
Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the salt. Fold until it's totally combined without deflating the whipped cream.
Transfer to a freezer safe container, like a loaf pan, and swirl in the strawberry puree/jam.
Put into the freezer and let freeze at least 4 hours and then enjoy!
- Take the ice cream out about 15-20 before you are ready to serve it so that it is easier to scoop
- Make sure the whip cream has been whipped to stiff peaks before folding in the strawberry puree
- A standard loaf pan is the perfect vessel for freezing the ice cream. But these cute ice cream containers work as well.
Calories: 320kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 3gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 162mgPotassium: 172mgFiber: 1gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 670IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 124mgIron: 1mg