Whew, made it through the holiday season. Winter is here and it’s time to cozy in, get cooking, get motivated and get excited for a fresh start and new year!
For me it’s about setting attainable goals, for my business, for my family and for my health. You’ll see that reflected what I share this month on the blog and in what we are eating for dinner.
I’m scaling back to sharing 2 recipes/week instead of 3.
I want to focus on quality over quantity this year. Also, trying to eat more veggies and little bit cleaner…but I still like cookies, so don’t panic!
What are some of your goals this year? Let me know via email or in the comments below. Be good to yourself and make them attainable, little growth is better than big failure!
This month, we are going to spend Wednesday’s making recipes from my friends over at Crowded Kitchen. They share a ton of great recipes for all sorts of diets, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, etc. In the spirit of starting the new year off right, we are going to try to keep things as healthy as we can this month.
As always, I encourage you to use this menu in the way that fits your family the best. Use the whole menu, pick a week and go for it or pick and choose to help fill out your own menu plan (I encourage this).
Here are the rest of the themes for this month:
- mondays: meatless mondays
- tuesdays: taco tuesdays
- wednesdays: vegan dinners from Crowded Kitchen
- thursdays: throwback thursdays – recipes we all love and want all the time
- fridays: sheet pan suppers
Get the January menu here!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
A few more of my goals for 2020 (maybe you can help me achieve them):
- I’m excited to start working with brands for photography, recipe development and sponsorships. What brands do you know and love that you would like to see me working with?
- I’m continuing to post on instagram, make sure you are following along and tagging me in any recipes of mine that you make @simplegraytshirt #simplegraytshirt. My goal is to get to 1,000 followers this year.
- Hoping to write my first e-book (that’s for the second half of the year). Do you want to see menu plans with recipes? Do you want to be all about muffins? Make ahead meals? Tips and tricks for getting things done fast in the kitchen? Let me know!