Can you believe it’s March? In our house that means basketball is going to be top of mind and March Madness is real. What about you? Who are you rooting for? Or is St. Patricks Day, Purim, Passover or Easter more top of mind for you?
We’ll be cheering on both UofL and Michigan and have a few dinners to reflect the fun! Hit reply and let me know who you’re cheering for!
In case you missed it, here’s what’s new on the blog!
This month’s menu is a fun one!
As always, I encourage you to use this menu in the way that fits your family best. Use the whole menu, pick a week and go for it, or pick and choose to help fill out your own menu plan (I encourage this).
Looking for help to customize it for your family, but don’t know how? Reach out, I’m available to create custom menus based on your families likes and needs!
This month, we are going to spend Wednesdays making recipes from the What’s Gaby Cooking website. I’m sharing with you some ones I find easy and delicious. You can click on the links directly on the calendar to grab the recipes:
- Mondays: Meatless Mondays
- Tuesdays: Taco Tuesday
- Wednesdays: What’s Gaby Cooking breakfast for dinner ideas
- Thursdays: Game Day Eats
- Friday: all the 🏀🏀🏀
** Remember that the pdf Menu download is clickable. Just click the recipes in either red or yellow and you’ll go directly to the blog post containing the recipe. Keep it pulled up on your phone or computer for easy access all month long
A few new things going on at Simple Gray T-Shirt!
- I just hosted my first giveaway on instagram! @baroness_von_shtupid won my favorite gray t-shirt from Moosejaw. It’s the one I wear all the time and inspired this whole thing!
- I’m starting to plan a few recipes to share for Passover. Would you like to see a menu plan specifically for Passover including ideas for lunches, dinners and snacks? Hit reply and let me know.
- Please be sure to leave a rating or comment on any recipe you try…that feedback is super helpful to the blog.